Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I think it’s the moon, and a hunk of metal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

theenglishman posted:

As a kid I thought it was a golf ball.

The moon is God’s golf ball.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Finally caught up with the LP, don’t know how I didn’t notice it until now. My experience with Crash is playing the games in reverse order from 3 so my experience was colored by the (from my perspective) declining capabilities of Crash. I never 100%ed a game, but while I did use the unlock everything cheat code on Crash 1, I was able eventually to get to Cortex on my own.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Kibayasu posted:

Let me first acknowledge the absurdity of this statement but one thing I do feel is that the new Cortex voice just isn't as trustworthy as Clancy Brown and its just a little too obvious Cortex is going to betray you. Again, yes, I realize I'm talking about the person who played Byron Hadley, Lex Luthor, and Sergeant Zim.

Zim was trustworthy, he was just a fascist.