Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
In case you haven't heard 50-0 Floyd Mayweather is fighting Logan Paul in an 8 round boxing exhibition tonight. Logan is not the guy who knocked out Ben Askren a couple months ago; that was his brother Jake. He'll probably end up fighting Floyd at some point as well. Also there are 2 'real' boxing fights though one got turned upside down because Jean Pascal can't stop taking drugs. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeBoxing/status/1390405339963666438

Full card courtesy of Badlefthook.com. Main event is expected to being around 10:45 PM EST

Badlefthook.com posted:

Main Card (PPV, 8:00 pm ET)
Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul, exhibition, 8 rounds
Badou Jack (23-3-3, 13 KO) vs Dervin Colina (15-0, 13 KO), light heavyweights, 10 rounds
Jarrett Hurd (24-1, 16 KO) vs Luis Arias (18-2-1, 9 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds
Chad Johnson vs Brian Maxwell, exhibition, 4 rounds

The SituAsian fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1401735247255986179

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress

blue footed boobie posted:

Floyd had fun tonight.

I had fun :)

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress

collocation posted:

Isn't that the selling point? Or are tons of people into this because they wants the Pauls to succeed?

I just think a lot people, myself included, just get entertained by weird poo poo.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
I honestly feel like after Floyd really had Logan in trouble he kind of did a mini calculus in his head that, mainly because of the size difference, he probably had to really sell out to get the stoppage and that would create a nonzero chance of him getting caught with something out of nowhere (he probably would be fine but the embarrassment alone would be massive) so he kind of took the middle of the road approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress

:wrong: ,campeon. The event has introduced the black leather OnlyFans/TMT baseball cap into the world, it was a massive success.