Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mauro's extremely synthetic toupee being mistaken for a transplant and i'm happy for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jake paul told me he was for sure going to win and when he stood over floyd's limp body he's going to say, "your time is up old man. it's june-weather now" i mean logan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's going to break his own arm sliding awkward blows off of mayweather's body

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tyson vs mayweather 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i think about logan paul feeling good about going the distance i remember how he went to an irl suicide forest and was like "whoa lol" at the dead bodies and put it on youtube. point being he's accomplished a lot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you honestly believe mayweather would have taken this fight if he didn't care deeply about the reputation of boxing? also he's the biggest and most selfish rear end in a top hat in the sport. his nickname, "honor" mayweather, is clearly the entirety of what drove him in this instance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Is all this “Floyd could have won but he didn’t because he was laughing” rationalising going on what the kids call “cope”

yoou're from the UK

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's what i meant to put

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

come to the UK if you want to make 90 million dollars from my sweet hugs