Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lmao nutshots in the rain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This is the sloppiest boxing promotion ever. I love it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

PostNouveau posted:

Arias just openly aiming at Hurd's junk now

Yeah I saw about 4 low blows there with no call. This is amazing.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
How is it that Badou Jack keeps getting the comain in these ridiculous exhibition ppvs?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I kept expecting Mayweather to walk out behind Migos, but apparently that was an entirely separate thing?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

blue footed boobie posted:

I kept expecting Mayweather to walk out behind Migos, but apparently that was an entirely separate thing?

Oh no he’s walking out with another rapper

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The announcer just said that Paul’s 73.5” reach versus Mayweather’s 72” was a 4” reach advantage.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What am I watching here

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lmao at Mayweather laughing at Paul

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Reality Protester posted:

dont know what a philly shell is but lol

A blunt

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
“Give that man some narcan” lmao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Floyd had fun tonight.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

The SituAsian posted:

I honestly feel like after Floyd really had Logan in trouble he kind of did a mini calculus in his head that, mainly because of the size difference, he probably had to really sell out to get the stoppage and that would create a nonzero chance of him getting caught with something out of nowhere (he probably would be fine but the embarrassment alone would be massive) so he kind of took the middle of the road approach.

Yep. Seemed to me that Floyd expected to carry Logan through the first two rounds and get rid of him after that, but since Logan was clearly happy to just wrestle to stay alive for 6 rounds it was better to just ride it out. Not the best look for Floyd, but it doesn’t really move the needle for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://twitter.com/canelo/status/1401744416885264389?s=21