Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Well, I'm glad I bootlegged that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

"all this capital, it's like he left the caps lock on" - mauro

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

acejackson42 posted:

I have no idea Logan Paul can look at that and be proud of himself. When your opponent is laughing at you and not even slightly trying to end things at any point, let alone put together consistent offence, that's just embarrassing.
But he's going to talk, and he'll talk himself into something real.
I get the sense if Tyron doesn't end this by concussing Jake into next week, whoever either of them fight after will be the one.
You can only bullshit around so much before you gotta pay the piper.

Isn't that the selling point? Or are tons of people into this because they wants the Pauls to succeed?

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

The SituAsian posted:

I just think a lot people, myself included, just get entertained by weird poo poo.

D and/or M saying that Paul peed on himself was my highlight, so I can relate.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

yep