Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
This ref is loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
This is very r-worded.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Mauro Ranallo looking like a dracula with that hair transplant he's had done.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Jake Paul lookin like he works at In N' Out.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Floyd looked happy to me. He probably just made 8 figures carrying a YouTuber for 24 minutes. He could have knocked Paul out if he'd wanted to, but in his eyes he wasn't going to permanently hurt some kid who's not even a real fighter. It's an exhibition. Floyd really only had his foot on the gas whatsoever in rounds 3-5. After the 5th he mostly coasted. This was a TMT and Paul brothers infomercial and it was successful for what it was.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

acejackson42 posted:

I have no idea Logan Paul can look at that and be proud of himself.

Um, the guy isn't a professional boxer?

I'm 35 years old and barely know who the Paul brothers are, but the fact that a) they are extremely popular and are able to generate solid PPV buys staging freakshow exhibitions and b) they are in their mid 20s making 7 figures a year already and their brand is only getting bigger, tells me they should be very proud of themselves.

I mean, Logan Paul is no Pernell Whitaker. Other than that he seems to be doing great.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Marching Powder posted:

Anyone claiming Floyd tried and failed to knock out Logan Paul is detached from reality.

Yeah at no point at all was Floyd trying to hurt Paul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Floyd was punching him for real, but he gave the first 2 rounds away, barely threw any punches in the clinch when he could have been punishing Paul to the body, and was content with landing one-off pop shots. He also basically took his foot off the gas after the 5th round. It was a sparring session for him.

I guess he could have stopped Paul if Paul was completely useless and fragile, but he didn't make any serious attempt to KO him.