Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
posted this in OP's previous wombat thread :

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

"'Now, sir,' cried the Captain, striding into the great cabin, a tall, imposing figure. 'Now, sir,' - addressing the wombat, one of the numerous body of marsupials brought into the ship by her surgeon, a natural philosopher - 'give it up directly, d'ye hear me, there?'
The wombat stared him straight in the eye, drew a length of gold lace from its mouth, and then deliberately sucked it in again.
'Pass the word for Dr Maturin,' said the Captain, looking angrily at the wombat: and a moment later, 'Come now, Stephen, this is coming it pretty high: your brute is eating my hat.'
'So he is, too,' said Dr Maturin. 'But do not be so perturbed, Jack; it will do him no harm, at all. His digestive processes -, "

from The Fortune of War, by Patrick O'Brian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

MikeJF posted:

Now the best you get is this

which is still pretty bigass to be fair

i get a real sense of "welp. guess this is my life now. so it goes" from that wombat

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the interesting thing about marsupials is every species has its own unique sphincter layout

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Carlos Lantana posted:

the interesting thing about marsupials is every species has its own unique sphincter layout

True and each layout is associated with an evolutionary advantage in a particular ecosystem.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

There were modern humans around 50,000 years ago. Maybe they used the massive poop cubes to build houses.
Giant wombat poop was hypercube-shaped, ancient man hunted the giant wombat to extinction because the were confused and frightened by their extradimensional feces. Modern wombats only escaped because they were able to reduce their dimensions.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
kangaroos stopped making GBS threads klein bottles for the same reason

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
Wombats. What are they, anyway? Not bats - not even close. Not woms!

A wom? What the hell's a wom? I don't fuckin know.

How's it goin everybody, how we doin tonight. Give it up for your host - give us a wave Spence. Give it up for the venue, welcome back to Big Hole, god it's nice to be back here. You all excited to be here? You all excited the pandemic's over?

Pandemic. Man oh man. I kept telling my partner "Pandemic, sounds like a type of skin disease!" It never landed. Literally not one laugh, well over a year of making that joke. You all see these protests and stuff? drat. Man oh man. I watch this poo poo on the TV and I'm like, hit him better! Get that fuckin cop, kick his helmet off. I'm on my ninth slice of pizza like "it only takes 5 lbs of pressure to the patella to invert the knee dude!" And I still get called a social justice warrior. That's all it takes. THAT'S embarrassing.

What the gently caress was I talking about? Wombats? No way. No way I started off with the Wombat thing.

Phew. Wombats. Wombats are short legged muscular quadrupedal marsupials that are native to Australia. Wombats are about 40 inches in length with small, stubby tails and weigh about 50 pounds. There's three extant species and they are all members of the family Vombatidae. Seriously. They're adaptable and habitat tolerant, and are found in forested, mountainous, and heathland areas of southern and eastern Australia, including Tasmania. Wombats get depressed fairly easily - their specic philosophy is that God, for a given definition of universal truth or universally mutual aspiration, is the genuine and unfettered communication - the creation of genuine and complete mutual context between two wombats. This definition answers for anomalous behavior like a societal fascination with twins, talking about the weather, cultural touchstones, the notion of zeitgeist - wombats by their nature and behavior seem to assert that while construction of this absolute mutuality isn't technically possible, it's also all wombats strive for - it's everything, the why at the end of every long explanation of wombat behavior. As a rule, this is less prescriptive and more descriptive than other specic philosophies like "the golden rule" because it creates a goal, or drive, in every interaction - the extension of, commitment to, and fulfillment by that interaction.

This philosophy is in many ways the classical death of ambition, and is responsible for some of wombats more anomalous and counterculture traits. With the audacious goal of fulfilling wombat connection, wombats infrequently DEconstruct - that is to say, they use their limited time only in constructive practice, both social and creative. Then, their biomes tend to prosper, their family units exist with a sense of intention, their lives propel one another like fire up branches, each licking flame passing on its heat to the upward bows of youth until the sparks crest the treeline and get one with starlight. In this way, wombats challenge and revolutionize the very - I'm gettin the light, you all have been awesome, thanks so much, thanks again - give it back up for Spencer, go easy on him it's HOT up here! Thanks everybody

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wombat fuxked his wife. Wombat did sex with his legally recognized wife

Shiney McShine
Oct 12, 2010

paperwork
Personal Earpiece

Sir Nose posted:

Reminds me of the old joke:

Why are turds tapered? So your rear end in a top hat doesn't slam shut.

Bonus joke:

What sport uses a wombat? Wom.

Older joke:

Why is there a knob at the end of your dick? To stop your hand slipping off

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Shiney McShine posted:

Older joke:

Why is there a knob at the end of your dick? To stop your hand slipping off

I heard the racist version of that joke.

There was an international research study commissioned into the age old question of why there is a knob on the end of the penis.
The Italians found that it was to give the man more pleasure during sexual intercourse.
The French found it was to give the woman more pleasure during the act of making love.
And the Australians found it was to stop your hand from sliding off the end of your dick.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Elburroman posted:

Wombats. What are they, anyway? Not bats - not even close. Not woms!

A wom? What the hell's a wom? I don't fuckin know.

How's it goin everybody, how we doin tonight. Give it up for your host - give us a wave Spence. Give it up for the venue, welcome back to Big Hole, god it's nice to be back here. You all excited to be here? You all excited the pandemic's over?
Then, their biomes tend to prosper, their family units exist with a sense of intention, their lives propel one another like fire up branches, each licking flame passing on its heat to the upward bows of youth until the sparks crest the treeline and get one with starlight. In this way, wombats challenge and revolutionize the very - I'm gettin the light, you all have been awesome, thanks so much, thanks again - give it back up for Spencer, go easy on him it's HOT up here! Thanks everybody

Go stick yer head up a dead wombat's bum.

Shiney McShine
Oct 12, 2010

paperwork
Personal Earpiece

BrigadierSensible posted:

I heard the racist version of that joke.

There was an international research study commissioned into the age old question of why there is a knob on the end of the penis.
The Italians found that it was to give the man more pleasure during sexual intercourse.
The French found it was to give the woman more pleasure during the act of making love.
And the Australians found it was to stop your hand from sliding off the end of your dick.

Three men - an Italian, a Frenchman and an Aussie (who loved wombats) - were talking about their lovemaking skills.

The Italian says - when I finish making love with my girlfriend, I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, and she floats up above da bed in pure joy...

The Frenchman replies - zat eez nothing, when ah 'ave finished making lerv, ah kiss my girlfriend all ze way down her body and zen ah slowly lick the soles of her feet until she floats up higher above ze bed in pure ecstasy..

Not to be outdone, the Aussie bloke says - Jeez, thats narthing, when oiv finished shaggin me missus, I get up, go over to the window and wipe me dick on the curtains. And MAAATE .. She hits the loving roof.

Long joke short - How do you make a woman scream after making love? Wipe your dick on the curtain.

Here's a true Aussie yarn about wombats:

In the hillbilly country around Wantabaggari in the Australian southern highlands, farmers found they had a terrible new problem with wombats. Conditions had been perfect for wombat breeding and the local wombat population had grown far too big. The bush was now so full of wombats that farmers were writing off their utes by colliding with them and the wombats were also wrecking farmers' crops and fences. By far the most damage caused by the wombats, was to the farmers' expensive livestock. Prized cows and sheep were often breaking their legs and dying after falling into the deep holes dug by the wombats. The farmers had had enough of the bloody wombats and unfortunately, they couldn't just get out their guns and kill them because wombats are a protected native animal species. News of the farmers' wombat problem reached some wildlife scientists at the CSIRO who came up with a plan to help and a town meeting was called. Even though many Wantabuggari farmers were distrustful of city based scientists, they were also pretty desperate, so many of them turned up to listen. The scientist who devised the plan stood up and told the crowded room that they would reduce the wombat population by putting out special baits that would take away the wombats sex drive. At this point in the meeting, farmer Bruce McGorry jumped up and exclaimed loudly, "You bloody scientists don't get it do ya? The flamin' wombats aren't rooting our livestock..."

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Yeah, wombats are dope.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Square poop is nothing. You should GIS "echidna penis".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Wombats' deadly bums: how they use their 'skull-crushing' rumps to fight, play and flirt

The rump of the wombat is hard as rock, used for defence, burrowing, bonding, mating and possibly violently crushing the skulls of its enemies against the roof of its burrow. Although the jury is still out on that one.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/nov/04/wombats-deadly-bums-how-they-use-their-skull-crushing-rumps-to-fight-play-and-flirt