Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

take the moon posted:

EVIL v ishii wouldnt be the worst match int he world prolly

They've had great matches in the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Taichi/ZSJ vs. Naito/SANADA is gonna be a great feud.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Maybe it's just confirmation bias but it does seem like Desperado isn't 100% yet

Jerusalem posted:

God remember Desperado tearing his mask off and not giving a gently caress during his insane match with Hiromu?

There's a reason that got voted MOTY over here and I think that was like half of it.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Great match. Glad Desperado is finally getting this run

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

If this is a de facto number one contenders match I hope Cobb wins. Ibushi's title run soured me on seeing him in main events.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

Ibushi won the titles from Naito in an absolute banger, then he defended them against Switchblade in the literal match of the year so far, then he had a decent match against Naito, another banger against Despy and then a final banger against Ospreay. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but given all this I don't really see how his main event run could be considered bad.

I'm not usually the kind of person who cares about no selling or people doing stuff after getting a body part worked over but Ibushi was so egregious with it in the White, Desperado and Naito matches that it actively annoyed me.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Seams posted:

this is the twitter "blue tick" all over again (its white btw)

Some crazy people use day mode

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Can we just give Cobbigoye move or the year

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Shingo should pay tribute to his best friend Naito by destroying the belt and pay tribute to his hero Onita by literally blowing it up.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

If you notice, Shingo has dyed his hair gold because his character has had premonitions about winning the gold. Find out more on his next twitch stream

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MONEY CLIP

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

When the crowd are doing their clap-clap-clap I imagine that they want to chant MO-NEY-CLIP

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

drat didn't expect that

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Three champions in and still no homegrown IWGP World Heavyweight Champion

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

It's wild to have gone from a situation where they'd had 6 champions ever in 7 years to four new champions in the space of 12 months

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Kevin Kelly calling for Shingo to be on the cover of ShuPro will wind up the CyberFight fans lmao

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lid posted:

What is that and why is that

Weekly Pro Wrestling, a magazine and NOAH fans get super proud whenever NOAH is on the cover and their big show happened yesterday

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I assume if any of the photographers managed a half decent shot of Mutoh doing the moonsault, it'll be that tbh

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

They cleared the crowd out fast. It takes loving forever in Tokyo.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

Any info on tickets sold? What are the current restrictions?

3045 out of a maximum 5000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

That’s really bad

It's a Monday night in a state of emergency, I wouldn't read too much into it.

(that won't stop me from pushing the Mutoh agenda)