Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Intruder posted:

This sucks

How do they manage to waste so much time on the mic even on a show where everyone is already in the ring to start

well you see if a heel doesn't come out and act heelish how would anyone know they're a heel?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!

Codependent Poster posted:

Which wrestler are we gonna see get for the last time before they're released this week because of budget cuts?

I hope basically everyone in the ring except randy. randy can stay in wwe forever. that'd be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Randy corpsing is pretty good even if it's to that fucker

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

THE LORE OF ALEXA

I wish it was good

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Elias is totally never being released, right?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lid posted:

They released Braun.

Braun had fake train sounds when he ran around the ring

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

all
mighty

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm just sad the alexa poo poo isn't going to stick around to halloween when they could do some dumb gently caress campy spooky stuff.

Kirios posted:

Okay there are way more than usual posts in the RAW thread is that a good sign or a bad sign

I shut up a bunch because I was racing around getting nighttime farm chores done before the day-long rain came back again

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That's not what those tarot cards mean

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Randy is pointedly wearing a shirt :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Girl all you need is some salt and some willpower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

that sure was a hosed up ending I guess, feels like it's four months too early though