Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Wow yeah that is obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

LobsterMobster posted:

dat ees ehhhh da bronze obomber

Lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i don't think the really into anime guy is being socially awkward as a bit

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i'm pretty sure you could get adesanya to have a full on meltdown if you just referred to him constantly as a pair of tits.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Flaskraven posted:

The ref in the Hill - Craig fight is a BJJ black belt.

https://twitter.com/KevinI/status/1403905011881431042

I can't know what it's like to be in his position but he shouldn't be in charge of other people's safety.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Untrustable posted:

I've been posting in these threads for years. So I would like you all to extend me some grace for what I am about to ask.

What is roidtech?

this is genuinely one of the most shocking posts i've ever seen. you, personally, have 'most insane post' 1 and 2. good poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

leftist heap posted:

TUF recaps both make me want to watch TUF and thankful I'm not watching TUF

i remember i spent an entire xmas period holiday off work watching tuf 1 through bisping / mayhem. like literally nearly all of it. i'll be on my death bed trying to justify that to myself and die miserable.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

kensei posted:

Here's the thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3307462

Also that shining star treazn is on the first page :allears:

free the guys

rip the guys

this will be a good thread to reminisce to.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

sausage king of Chicago posted:

whatever happened to Atom

i sort of thought of him as sort of like this thread's barnacle jim. he could be stupid as gently caress sometimes but he was definitely one of us.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

If I knew how to work Twitter I wouldn't be here either. Alas.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bearjew not being jewish made me thankful that we don't live in the mike 'n-word' perry timeline. i mean, we sort of do, but not the one that announces it as he walks to the ring.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mekchu posted:

Blame some butthurt person in QCS mad about me saying bad things about lovely mods buying me a redtext

You think you got it bad.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I meant look what someone gave me. Red texts at least explain the cry baby poo poo. Someone giving me this little guy is genuinely baffling.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

anderson definitely looked a lot more like he did when he wasn't in the usada testing pool than when he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

chaleski posted:

I completely forgot Mayhem was a coach on TUF, gross

in retrospect, yes, but on the show he seemed like a really affable and effective coach. even if he wasn't in direct contrast with bisping. his subsequent hijinks genuinely shocked me after his tuf appearance.