Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
It owns so much that the 1-2 that nearly slept Edwards started with a classic Stockton Slap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Randleplex got me into mma. (lol I was a big fedor fan :negative: )

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Snowman_McK posted:

One that you really should watch is his Shark Fights match with Sokoudjou. It's the most b-league thing. Alexander nearly died but then his opponent gasses really loving hard and its all commentated on by Don Frye and Bas Rutten, who are extremely drunk.

Lmao this owns, pretty sure Houston was out like, 2 or 3 separate times in that 1st round

E) also Bas starts singing at one point

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
It wasn't just one poster either, there was an entire rabid fanbase all over the internet that would never shut up about how amazing he was. And then just doubled down when he started losing.

e] I don't mind admitting I was a fan, or other people being fans, as long as we're honest about his actual abilities and record.

e again] Also afaik noone has a problem with Sakuraba?

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jun 17, 2021

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
is he a really fuckin stocky lhw or is nate just taller than I'd realised?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
What a lovely loving thing to do, yeesh

e]

Southpaugh posted:

Conor peaked at the Eddie fight - Alvarez didn't look like he deserved to be in there with him. It's been carnie poo poo and cocaine since then.

. My heart wouldn't be able to take mcgregor having the kind of cultural cache a win would give him.

Extremely this, I think his time off/insane coke binges have held him back from ever being champ again, but there's always that chance he pulls off some bullshit and it keeps me up at night :ohdear:

I'm really looking forward to watching Dustin gently caress him up again though.

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 28, 2021

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
e] gently caress

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Lmao Did Francis mention unionising or something? The dude is such a loving marketable champ, he's super nice and his origin story is absolutely insane, it makes zero sense to gently caress him over like this.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

tesilential posted:

Ngannou is asking for more money to fight a smaller guy than usual and it’s rightfully pissing off the people in charge.

lmao, do go on :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Lmao I went to an insane ~NinJuTsU~ class in Melbourne once and like the very first thing the instructor said in his demo was that a punch would either knock you out or have NO EFFECT. (Right after his student ruined the sick demo by punching "too fast" and catching him out :allears: ) It was magical.