Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Just posting to say that I love Charlie Olives and I hope he gets a successful title defense even though I few like he probably gets smoked by the rest of the top 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

TheKingslayer posted:

It feels so forced I just assume it HAS to be put on. Then again the other possibility is pretty likely.

It’s forced. Remember him and Costa got caught in a candid moment a couple days before their fight being totally cool and friendly with each other.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

beep by grandpa posted:

why's nate diaz v leon edwards a 5 rounder?

So Joe Rogan can talk about Nate’s cardio.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Aye Doc posted:

nate diaz's last fights where he went 5 rounds were in 2016 and 2012

He’s gonna lose so Leon Edwards can get over.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I only kind of understand what this means.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Yeah Bisping is fine as an announcer. He’s knowledgeable, a bit witty, and always dripping with sarcasm when he talks about himself. His problems are more that he’s inexperienced as an announcer in that he talks over the action a lot, and also doesn’t have the best voice or way of speaking. He sounds almost as if he had a stammer at some point that he got over

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
That’s a big loose turd of a main card.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The “motivated Conor” thing is really just a question of whether he has the ability to make adjustments at this point in his career. Conor did really well in the first round of the last match and it’s not so wild to think it could go differently if he’s willing to listen to people and formulate a smart game plan. But that’s a big if and seeing as how he only seems to have left Dubai in the last couple weeks it probably isn’t going to happen.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Hey this is the most hosed up thing Dana has done in a minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Helwani in this thread blames this on some dude I’ve never heard of who is apparently super aggressive with scheduling title fights for UFC

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1409662095151419392?s=21