Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Not sure how good a ref Chuck would make, don't you need to be able to count to 10? (I say this as a huge Iceman fan).

All kidding aside, lets get fuckin' hyped - Embedded 6 - ceremonial weigh-ins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0fzTdPber0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Another Vidgeo video - Khabib vs Shark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9tkLcp3Qc

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

beep by grandpa posted:

Yeah that's the other thing - Conor did look really good in January! But got pieced up due to not doing poo poo about the leg kicks and Poirier just being one of the best in the entire world.

I really hope he beats Conor and gets his title shot. Would be the feel-good story of the year. If he puts Conor away fast enough maybe we could see Dustin x Oliveira in December/January??

I re-watched this fight earlier this week, and I agree. Watching it live I though Dustin did really well, but the second time, I noticed he was getting hit pretty hard, and a bit too often in the first round. I guess when I'm cheering for someone I think they are doing better than they actually are. One thing I have noticed lately is it seems like Conor has peaked, meaning he's not growing as a fighter, and his competitors are getting better while this happens.

Really hope the outcome is exactly the same as the last fight. No defense for leg kicks, gassy in the second, and eventually KO'd.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
That is hosed up. I don't know what else to say.
A lot of the decisions the past ~8 months have really made me question why I'm still following this "sport".