Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So there was this clandestine cloning program called “Les Enfants Terribles” which aimed to produce clones of the best soldier to ever live, Codename Big Boss...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
snakes are sentient, living penises and tempt the poor ladyfolk with fruit from the tree of knowledge. they are satan incarnate. best stay away from them OP, or you, too, will be thrown out of the Garden of Eden and forced to wander a hellscape of your own making

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Uh snakes are myths buddy

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

it's food you eat throughout the day outside of the 3 big meals, but you spelled it wrong go read a dictionary

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well you know snakes on a plane, right? well it's just like that, except without the plane

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
2-10 is the goldilocks zone for legs. Snakes and millipedes are both ridiculous. And as different as they try to be from each other, theyre basically the same animal in terms of locomotion, appearence and morals.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Edit is quote in some cultures

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Icochet posted:

2-10 is the goldilocks zone for legs. Snakes and millipedes are both ridiculous. And as different as they try to be from each other, theyre basically the same animal in terms of locomotion, appearence and morals.

Millipedes are drat liars, they ain’t got no thousand legs!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
are there any one legged animals? are snakes a one legged animal? :thunk:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Seahorses are kind of hosed up when you think about it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have a third leg iykwim :grin:

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

snakes are like the most chill animal. they just want to hang out and have a good time. if you are a snake you would probably want to just hang out in a warm sunny spot all day and stretch out.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Real answer with visual aides!

Basically they tense some muscles to make bits of them skinnier and longer, while other muscles hold the rest of their body in place as an anchor, pushing them forward.

===O= -> ==O== -> =O=== -> O==== -> ====O

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Like what if penis but it bites.
HTH OP.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

are there any one legged animals? are snakes a one legged animal? :thunk:

Surely nature has attempted it but they die out real fast. 'Evolutionary pushovers' is what the scientists call them.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Asterite34 posted:

Real answer with visual aides!

Basically they tense some muscles to make bits of them skinnier and longer, while other muscles hold the rest of their body in place as an anchor, pushing them forward.

===O= -> ==O== -> =O=== -> O==== -> ====O

See this is something I can understand.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
OP curl up your finger and hold it against your other hand. You'll probably find you can exert some force on it by uncurling your finger. Now imagine you had like 50 joints in your finger instead of 3 and it would probably be a smoother force. That's how snakes work

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

They suck air in through their nostrils and squirt it out their cloaca like a jet engine.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lie on the ground and make a humping motion with your pelvis you are now moving exactly like a snake

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lamia without the halfchick on one end

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bird with big dick posted:

Lie on the ground and make a humping motion with your pelvis you are now moving exactly like a snake

Ok the one thing I do know about snake movement is that they are not humping. Snakes go side to side not up and down

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lie on your side and make a humping motion

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You can tell what a snake ate for dinner just by looking at it since the snake will be in the shape of whatever is in its belly.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
The same way you can like bend and wiggle your dick.

Some people can't do it. Sorry if that's you OP.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Penises evolved when a snake first got into a symbiotic relationship with Jesus.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I once saw a Slinky go down stairs and aftewards I sat three days and nights in contemplation, still couldn't figure it out

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Can a snake eat itself?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm impressed we made it so far before anyone mentioned that snakes are actually powered by biological magnets attuned to the Earth's gravitational poles.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Snakes are pretty cool in my opinion, and nature thinks so too, considering how long they’ve been around basically unchanged.
They're not that old, they only showed up in the Cretaceous. Like off the top of my head the very scientific classifications of Things That Look Basically Like Birds and Things That Look Basically Like Rodents are about as old.

Snakes: Moderately ancient, and pretty cool.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Millipedes are drat liars, they ain’t got no thousand legs!

Right, yhey have a million, that is why they are called millipedes, jfc take a math class

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's like a green piece of poop but it's alive

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

imagine four lines on the edge of a cliff. snakes work the same way

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

They're basically worms but with sharp-rear end teeth, hth.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

They apparently do not like being tread upon.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the real snakes here are the politicians though amiright?

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

There's a snake in my boot!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Full Metal Jackass posted:

They apparently do not like being tread upon.

Oh I bet some of em do

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Oh I bet some of em do

:eyepop:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
just a box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
its me. I've got a lot of little threads and I'm just pulling them along