Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paberu
Jun 23, 2013

Need some advice between getting a Meshify 2 or a 2XL for future workstation upgrades (3D rendering).

I'm trying to fit and cool the following:

Ryzen 7 5800X - 280mm AIO exhausting through top
3090 XC3 - Air-cooled in top PCIe
future 3090 Hybrid or Hydro - 240mm CLC on intake, bottom PCIe

Would that be pushing it in the Meshify 2? The big difference between the XL is the extra spacing between PSU shroud and the mobo which might be better for cooling the bottom GPU - I'm not sure though if the hybrid CLC would reach the front intake since the XL is quite a bit longer.

Also would I need to upgrade to a 1200W PSU, I currently have a 1000W since I initially planned on having a 2x 3080 (LOL).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU