Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Amazing Chest Ahead

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I wanted to do a Souls game before Elden Ring and Ive played Demon Souls and 1 through 3 so much I decided on the Dark Souls 3 convergence mod. I cant tell if I'm no longer any good at Souls games or if Convergence is hard as hell

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
breath of the souls

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo this game looks good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cavauro posted:

i'll be running the game with the 2560x1440 resolution and at 60 frames per second in terms of speed.

I heard vsync may be forced on, so you may want to bump down your refresh rate to 60 hz if thats true

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

hobbez posted:

Really hard to get a feel for how the community is feeling about this game so far. For every 5 posts about how someone is getting actually stonewalled and they’re loving over it there is maybe 1 person that drops in to say “this game is a sublime epic masterpiece unlike anything before”.

thats the souls experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm doing STR/Faith build and I've never done anything before other than 'Sword and Shield guy' or 'Giant 2H weapon' guy.

So far I have like 13 in Int so I can cast Order's Blade, 22 in Str, 22 in Vigor, 13 in Dex (for a weapon I want to use), like 15 in faith, and I can't remember what in Endurance.

I was thinking of maybe pumping my endurance up a bit, and then faith / vigor?