Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Is this the ending to Game of Thrones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
The best thing you can say about Sanderson's writing is that it is generally grammatical.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Kenneth is notable because he’s like the one normal dude in all of fromsoft. He’s not an insane serial killer, he’s not a fallen hero or a depressed undead, he’s just a stuck up dude who wants to live in a fort.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I'm dealing with Waterfowl Dance okay with Bloodhound Step but if I don't want to be cheesy is there Is there a way to reliably dodge it without drinking 5 cups of Espresso and being 20 years old again?

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Why is one of the endings not joining the Serpent King as family?

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I feel like FROMSOFT DLCs tend to be pretty out of left field. Remember when everyone thought the the DS3 DLC was going to be Londor?

In conclusion, the Elden Ring DLC will be Godrick's Vacation Home.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Did anyone feel like more of a sociopath in this one? At least in Souls you're killing Undeads who probably just want to be put out of their misery, but in Elden you're merking Misbegotten doing worker's uprisings and innocent Beastmen of peace.

And then you run up to a sleepy princess and a big doggo boy and murder them for no reason. At least Mohg is a pedo, that felt like a justified homicide.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Melina is a lib, Ranni is an anarcho-primitivst, Goldmask is a social democrat, Fia is woke, Shabiri is right.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Realdoll Malenia

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
The first generation Albinaurics have problems with their legs.

The second generation fixed that issue.

The second generation have weird bulging eyes, round heads, and flat noses.

They look like frogs. They were spliced with frogs to fix their legs.

They have frog DNA inserted into their genes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Valentin posted:

the frenzied flame is pro-flame as a pure and universally warming and loving agent generally, but against flame when its energy is used to sustain an unjust system, please respect its nuanced understanding of the current pyropolitical situation in TLB

e: ^^^the weirdness of it's positioning vis a vis the theoretical "rest of the world" is why I lean more and more to the lands between being some kind of afterlife. "The tarnished were cast out of the lands between and lost the guidance of grace, condemning them to forever wander and war, until death brings them back to the lands between" is weird to parse literally, even as a fantasy premise, but is very very easy to understand as a "mortal man is fallen and sinful but once lived in the garden with all the angels" kind of thing

Isn't Kenneth Haight just some dude who wandered into the Lands Between with a deed?

I took the LB as a potential place of holy pilgrimage--I thought that wreckage area past the Lava Wyrm side entrance into Altus was implied to be the remains of some kind of external mission?