Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
I dropped a " Try Skill" on day 1 in front of Margit and it was received poorly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
why are hunters always such trash

I giggle with joy everytime I invade and I see they're calling a hunter, because I know I'll get an easy warmup before the 1v2 main event.

whoever I invaded in the capital outskirts that was running taunters tongue, I owe a beer to for letting me fight hunters 1 and 2 at a time before he finally turned up to turn me into mulch.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of

IronicDongz posted:

Blues Be Bad

some things never change

:haibrow:

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
i spent the last week building a low level frenzy invasion build for the best matchmaking

this game is still great, just tortured people for actual hours last night. stalked the same guy through some catacombs for half an hour just to grease him right before the lever and got some hate mail, the ultimate rush

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of

FreudianSlippers posted:

I've never seen Dialos after he leaves the Roundtable.

the broken bridge near the Academy Gate Town grace, then again at Roundtable, then Volcano Manor, then Jarburg

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
speaking of invading on bosses, both back at launch and recently i've successfully invaded someone fighting Radahn without getting kicked

all the summons aggro to you if you're closer than Radahn and if they run to the edge of the battlefield they just quit out. host has to fight Radahn with just his friends. it's a good time.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of

Modal Auxiliary posted:

He also drops an (I think) +8 weapon that will completely gently caress up any low-level PVP build you might be trying for. Learned that one the hard way

you should build low-level around +8 weapons anyway, the only people deliberately avoiding Rogier's rapier are running around with their high-level friends to gently caress with people anyway, and regardless of if that's in your favor or not - you're in poor company.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
every souls game I've played, just like in Elden Ring, has seen my playtime bloated by hours upon hours of invading

think playthrough 1 of DS1 wrapped up at around 110 hours

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
you don't even have to assemble all the pieces, or even really assemble it at all - you just have to look like you are long enough to find out the quest as written is doomed to fail no matter what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of

Zodium posted:

that's what I tried yesterday, but after the first two pots her resistance built up too much and it didn't knock her out. I'm pretty sure bloodhound step can work somehow though, I prolly just need to figure out why simply doing it from under her isn't working.

step towards your 10'clock or your 2 o'clock, or turn off lock-on if that's somehow easier

if you're locked on and try stepping right ahead and under her, the camera will gently caress up your step and park you too close and then you eat poo poo