Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Vakal posted:

I hope Martin's entire contribution to the plot was just scrawling hollowed ashen tarnished on a pizza grease stained napkin.

I mean the trailer made me think that its the same plot of DS3 but with a different mcguffin to get instead of lord souls so probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Oolacile vibe or farron wood vibe? Could be either.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Tarnished one, be sure to bring more elden rings

Guildenstern Mother fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jun 11, 2021

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

some vulvas and an elephant's trunk iyam

George is earning his keep.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

infraboy posted:

Jokes aside about GRRM actually finishing the GoT books, he is a pretty brilliant writer and world builder. Teamed up with Mr. Miyazaki couldn't get much better.

He is nothing of the sort.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Colonel Whitey posted:

I think about living in the brains of people who are already complaining and it makes my head shudder uncontrollably.

Hey gently caress you buddy, my cynicism is a safe happy shell that protects me from disappointment.

edit: I'm mostly just grumpy they didn't take the chance to maybe try out a different plot line for once.

Guildenstern Mother fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jun 12, 2021

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

crepeface posted:

what's the plot line

“The Golden Order has been broken.

Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.

In the Lands Between ruled by Queen Marika the Eternal, the Elden Ring, the source of the Erdtree, has been shattered.

Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring known as the Great Runes, and the mad taint of their newfound strength triggered a war: The Shattering. A war that meant abandonment by the Greater Will.

And now the guidance of grace will be brought to the Tarnished who were spurned by the grace of gold and exiled from the Lands Between. Ye dead who yet live, your grace long lost, follow the path to the Lands Between beyond the foggy sea to stand before the Elden Ring.

And become the Elden Lord”

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

If d3 proved one thing its that no one gives two shits about the diablo lore and story and would rather get on with doing more greater rifts thank you.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Vaati just put out a video a bit ago saying he had access to the whole drat thing but was only posting spoilers for what had changed from the network test, so I assume spoilers are incoming hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Welp, RIP my husband's 90 hour save file about an hour after he beat Rennala first go. Gonna go Google stages of grief