Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Looks like it has Sekiro's stealth mechanics, adds in horse riding and combat, the weapon summon thing looks cool, really interested to see what other kind of skills they have lined up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Breath of the Souls got me hype af
https://twitter.com/Anontloudeac/status/1456270769219006473?t=1hum1Sx43b2J8v2TfjXKvQ&s=19

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Bardeh posted:

Got this map, and there are markers on it for me to look at. Not going to look at them though, because there wasn't a tutorial that told me to.

"Sightline design is useful, sure, but the map is all but essential to distinguishing what is, and isn’t, likely going to pay off if you take the time to visit.

This pushes Elden Ring dangerously close to the checklist open-world design popularized by studios like Ubisoft. "

This is garbage analysis

e: also ren is a her

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

OOOoooooooooooohhh!!! Uuuooooaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Elden Ring.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

uuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Yeah count me as another person that felt like the last third felt way overtuned, and also a lot more linear, or much more about chalice dungeon bullshit than the open interconnectedness of the first 2/3rds,some really epic stuff in that last third, but held up by repetitive overtuned bullshit