Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

In stormveil castle I've unlocked the elevator near liftside chamber, but I just can't kill that red knight down in that small area below. does it drop anything useful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I've been getting crashes where all of a sudden the game screen will freeze and not recover, the only solution is to shut it down with a taskmanager. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with windowed/borderless/full screen, tried disabling steam overlay but no dice.
drivers etc are of course up to date

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

is there anything you need to make sure to do before beating magrit?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

jesus christ, I've been having issues with the game not launching over the past few days, and apparently it's because malwarebytes blocks something if an xbox controller is plugged in?
how the hell do you even figure that out.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1245620/discussions/0/4286935719735835087/

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Is there a particular reason to go through redmane castle before the festival?