Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I really hate the cockroach enemies that start spamming homing needles if you're more than six inches away from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I've been having a lot of success with the skeleton militiamen summon because, like skeleton enemies, they keep getting back up unless they take damage while downed. They do some real work on bosses with limited/no AOEs.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

scary ghost dog posted:

ive tried so many different methods of mitigating the albinauric archers in ordina and i havent found anything that makes it truly trivial. rooftop archers are just always gonna be dangerous and scary

A great bow arrow to the face sends them flying. I usually get the assassin armor, then go to the tower where you have to jump on the railings to get to the ladder because that one can't detect you, then you can snipe the other three.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I'm thinking I'll leave my current, DLC-prep game right in front of Maliketh, just in case the DLC changes something pre-burning.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

a primate posted:

I gave one to Boc today and it did not feel good. Especially since I didn’t realize you needed to use the prattling pate to get his good ending :(

It might not have mattered. In my current run, I did that, got the speech for the good ending...and still found him dead right outside the library.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Zodium posted:

wait, WHAT

It's probably a bug. Very irritating though, there are few enough happy endings in this game that having one nuked by a random bug is extra sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

People are out there doing RL1 hitless runs with everything under the sun for input and nerds in here are arguing which is better, KBM or controller.