Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I've eaten some pasta for lunch and going to get a lamb shish tonight to watch the football and my body is ready for the foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

This is better than Pitbull tbf

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Nice of Italy to have the mascot at the end

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mancini rocking a Richard Mille with the blue strap :cool:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Vintersorg posted:

The Turks booing is annoying and ruining the sound of the game

If only their capos could whip them up into a rousing rendition of the Tetris song.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lemon posted:

what's everyone watching on? I've got iPlayer on my PC but seems pretty far behind

iPlayer and also a few minutes behind

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress me what a save 🤌

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Turkey with that 10-0-0 formation

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That's a penalty in the modern game imo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm going shop, anyone want anything?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lemon posted:

I'm interested to see how Peter Crouch's attempt to become a TV personality goes

His podcast is actually quite good.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

L
M
A
O

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

This turkey performance is on par with North Korea 2010 in terms of ambition

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The turkey boys will need to make literally tons of effort to come back from here.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That's a loving goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Finn's pro column:
- cool AK's
- that dude who domed 300 Russians with a moisin
- good drivers

Denmark pro column:
- Lego
- ok beer
- nice furniture

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

christ this goalie

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

He's KO'd

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That's really lovely CPR

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Get some loving oxygen on him, could just be impact brain apneoa

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

they've just shocked him jesus christ

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

They need to stop cutting to close ups but that is lovely resus from what i can see

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Should there not be an ambulance here by now?

There's medics with him, you generally don't move while doing active CPR*

*some exceptions

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

They've moved him off the pitch which could be a good sign

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I wonder if they'll suspend the belgium game?

He's young so there's a good chance with early CPR he does ok. Depends on the pathology.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

absolutely stunned, used to it at work but watching a healthy athlete go down like that on tv is something else

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

vyelkin posted:

if they're taking him to this hospital that is one block away they might not need sirens:

Yeah police probably cleared all the roads too

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

Fuckin come on Christian lad

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lemon posted:

this is absolutely baseless speculation but the way that he went down and then the look on his face in that picture are both exactly the same as when an old boss of mine had his first epileptic fit out of nowhere, and he made a full recovery so

No that's what a hypoxic brain looks like.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

How in the gently caress did they say that he was alive and stable last?

because that's less important to uefa

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Collateral posted:

They were using paddles, it looks a like arrhythmia. It can short circuit the brain , with ragdoll effects.

Thank you for explaining this to me, a consultant anaesthetist.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I don't see how they can make the players play again today. Even with eriksen alive everyone is going to be completely shot emotionally

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Tbf in england you can be a doctor with like 2 years of schooling

I came over in a boat and said praise be to allah and they gave me a 5 bed house in london and a medical degree it's basically illegal to be english these days

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Didn’t expect to see a doctor here, I thought we were all depressed, unaccomplished keyboard warriors

I can be both

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Also this is a good reminder to learn how to do CPR, learn how to use an AED and where your nearest public one is. Early CPR and defibrillation is absolutely crucial in cardiac arrest.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

This is cool

https://twitter.com/philipoconnor/status/1403769850770726919?s=20

https://twitter.com/KaskimiesKimmo/status/1403771507197853703?s=20

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Imagine dying and the medical response you get is the big tittied drip doctors coming to adjust your zinc levels

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Isn’t swallowing your tongue a myth? I thought I read somewhere that people jamming their hands into unconscious people’s mouths more often make things worse

It's a misnomer, you don't swallow your tongue but when someone has a reduced conscious level everything gets floppy and falls back obstructing the path to your lungs. stopping this with placing someone in the recovery position as kjaer did or with a simple chin lift or jaw thrust can be life saving.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lmao if Finland win this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That's soft as hell