Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
yessssss, had a bet on for Sweden to win or draw. That was a very tense 45 minutes of my life. Love a shithouse draw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Absolute loving dog poo poo, gently caress off belgium

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Italy look so much better than Belgium. I know they have an easier group or whatever but they’re just so much less sloppy. And poo poo they’re just drat fun to watch and I hope they do well (by losing to England in the final)

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I think we could have Germany tbh

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Managed to firmly planet ourselves in a pub 4 hours before the England game. Last table too. I can only hope this bodes well.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Southgate seems clueless as gently caress and also is a total personality vacuum. gently caress sake

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
0-0 draw incoming baby

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
What the gently caress? That looked very offside

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Come on Poland, gently caress these boring bastards up

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
That was a very good goal IMO

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Eden ‘not much of a’ Hazard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
oh god there's no football on, im reminded of how incredibly empty my life actually is. Time to find a poker room