Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

two poo poo teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

When two poo poo teams play it should really be a high-scoring fiasco rather than a cagey scoreless draw

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Embolo barely needed to jump lol, clowncar defending

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Is Embolo supposed to be a good player. 6 goals in 41 games for Monchengladbach??

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wales could really use some overlapping runs from their fullbacks

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lmao at Wales just sitting back instead of pressing at 1-0 down. Switzerland could just pass the ball around their defense for the rest of the game.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Great header

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

Dogshit stadium for football this
Lol I just saw

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Offside as heck

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Are the ARs still being told not to flag for offside

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

A fiery Nordic rivalry is what the Euros needed all along

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Belgium-Russia game is airing in the wee hours where I am, gutted I'm gonna have to miss it

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Was there a collision or something, or did he just collapse out of the blue

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I hope they have a good hospital nearby. This is Fabrice Muamba all over again. Can't fuckin watch this

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

When this happened in the PL the commentators basically stopped talking and the cameras immediately stopped filming even the vicinity of the incident. I can't believe they aired the CPR and defib scenes. This is fuckin traumatizing.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The stadium is just three minutes from a university hospital so fingers crossed he'll get timely treatment

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Grimson posted:

He looks to be alive.

Hopefully, oh god

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Didn’t expect to see a doctor here, I thought we were all depressed, unaccomplished keyboard warriors

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Isn’t swallowing your tongue a myth? I thought I read somewhere that people jamming their hands into unconscious people’s mouths more often make things worse

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I dunno, let them finish the game if they want to. Maybe they spoke to Eriksen and best case scenario, the guy’s laughing and telling them go to play ball and they feel reassured. Probably not but we’re all just looking on from the outside.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Half this thread: loving scum photogs trying to sneak pictures of the dying soccer player

Same half of this thread: check out the picture of the player awake and apparently alert, thank god!
You don’t see a difference between the two things?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

TheRat posted:

"Pickford; Walker, Stones, Mings, Trippier; Rice, Phillips; Sterling, Mount, Foden; Kane"

what the hell kind of lineup is that
That looks like a side you pick for a friendly, not in the tournament against the next-best team in the group

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Sancho, Chilwell and Maguire are not even on the subs bench

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

England (4-2-3-1) Pickford; Walker, Stones, Mings, Trippier; Phillips, Rice; Foden, Mount, Sterling; Kane.
Substitutes: D Henderson, Johnstone, Shaw, Grealish, J Henderson, Rashford, Coady, Calvert-Lewin, White, James, Saka, Bellingham.

Croatia (4-3-3) Livakovic; Vrsaljko, Caleta-Car, Vida, Gvardiol; Modric, Brozovic, Kovacic; Kramaric, Rebic, Perisic.
Substitutes: Kalinic, Sluga, Brekalo, Vlasic, Budimir, Pasalic, Skoric, Badelj, Petkovic, Juranovic, Bradaric, Ivanusec.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Luka's gonna whip this England team

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Backdoor Delivery posted:

you can only have 23 available of the 26 man squad
Yes but these three happen to be the best players in the squad

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

You can barely see the half of the pitch that's in darkness

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Croatia has a 19 year old playing left-back, Foden's gonna shred him

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Think England could get away with going Route 1 every time, Croatia doesn't seem to have won a second ball yet

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This game is poo poo, football's dead

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Does Trippier play at left-back for Atletico or something, I only ever saw him in his Spurs days at right-back

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Is Croatia's manager just wearing a plain white tee? Lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm hugely lolling at Alaba muzzling him like a rabid dog

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Portland posted:

Wow a couple shots that should have got put on frame!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Liveposting during Euro and WC are the best times for this dead dumb subforum, can we not comedy probe people during match time

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I don't think I've ever seen the Czechs play well post-Nedved

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Great header, honors the spirit of historical big Czech man Jan Koller

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Great fuckin tournament

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

How the hell did the ESPN commentator just pronounce Szczesny? Ches-nia?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Why don't Poland just pass to Lewandowski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

ephex posted:

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, that the Poles tactic of "hoof it to lewandowski" was found out in a major international tournament.
the problem was they didn’t do it enough