Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
My attempt at making a simple arcade style coin pusher game.
Game ID:
G 002 B0V PLW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'll add it to the OP!

Additionally, here's a handy site to check out that's compiling a list of every game they can come across. I enjoyed Waluigi'd Taco Stand.

Edit: ok, so I loaded up the coin pusher, and it starts off with a ton of coins just flowing out of the triangle right away. I'm assuming that's unintentional? Eventually it stopped, and I was able to press A to shoot out one coin at a time.

Thanks for checking it out. That initial surge of coins was actually for setting up the table to give you more coins to push (have it set up to block the drain for the first 10 seconds as its loading them, and as soon as it breaks it enables the players coin shooter)

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
New version of my coin pusher game, fixed the coin launcher aiming, and added a lot of new textures and such to improve the presentation a little.

Coin Pusher v2
G 002 TLY LR5

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Started working on an overhead shooter game. Bit of an in-joke related to a comic I do art for.

Squirrels of Fury
G-002-26G-GT2
Edit: switched code for newest version

animesiter fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jun 23, 2021

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Completed a new upgraded version of my "Squirrels of Fury" game. Added some more trees to collect apples from and another squirrel spawns after you hit a point threshold

Squirrels of Fury EX
G-004-Y4B-C3N

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
A few more things I made

Arcade Hub
G-006-WNP-H31
More of hub for other games I've made than a game itself (check my other shared games for most recent versions of games in arcade)
Edit: swapped code for new version with more games setup

There's Something On The Train
G-008-9MW-C4Y
Short horror experience

The Sky Is Falling
G-008-PCC-9NY
Retro Arcade style shooter, loosely inspired by stuff like "Missle Command"

Token Slots
G-006-JY3-3LR
Attempt at making a simple 3 reel slot machine

animesiter fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 13, 2021

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Finished making an upgraded version of my game "The Sky Is Falling". Drastically cleaned up the code, and improved the flow of the game, added a new meteor type, and added tilt controls to aim with the joy cons (enable and disable by pressing the Y button) and some small sound and graphic tweaks.

The Sky Is Falling EX
G-002-DXF-14F

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Made another retro style arcade game, basically works like that old board game "Crossfire". Plays best with two people but I did make a basic AI you can enable by pressing the Y button

Gunball 2000
G-004-KBM-RG7

Also a new update for my arcade hub. Now setup for the most recent stuff

Arcade Hub
G-001-PDF-T3N

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Made a "Skee Ball" style game this time.

RetRoll
G-007-4H8-H0P

Also made some expansion areas for my "Arcade Hub"
Includes an elevator to travel between the floors
G-007-YXB-6T6
A basement where I'm putting older versions of games no longer in the main hub
G-004-KBN-663
And a second floor where my newest stuff will go
G-004-Y3K-74L

Check my programmer ID for the games I have setup in the hub

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
This is probably the most complex game I've made so far. I'm a pretty big pinball fan so hopefully I did it justice.

Ultra Pinball
G-003-991-BM1
Edit: updated code to most recent version

animesiter fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Aug 8, 2021

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Another update to my pinball game, figured out how to increase the speed of the ball quite a bit. And made various other fixes and tweaks.
Ultra Pinball (1.4)
G-004-BHW-0KV

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Glad you liked it, let me know how the speed feels on this version.

Also slight update to the table (some small adjustments to the flippers and drain guards and fixing a spot that would rarely cause the ball to get stuck)

Ultra Pinball (v1.4.1)
G-002-HVD-WWF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animesiter
Apr 12, 2005
Made another pinball table, this one themed after one of my earlier games "Squirrels of Fury"

Squirrels of Fury Pinball (v1.0)
G-006-VP1-86W