Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

No I get that, maybe I didn't explain it properly. And I just tried to write out a better explanation and it turns out, it's the dumbest and smallest gripe ever, so nm. Carry on! :shobon:

Bottom line: a bigger separation between seeing the code (which I agree is very useful) and playing a given game.

I don't think it's a dumb gripe at all. I don't have the game yet so I don't know what it actually looks like but like, this game/application is the only place where these games will be played, so it'd be nice if your finished projects could be presented and experienced as stand-alone products when people download them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU