Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:?
yes
oh hell yeah gurl
hot drat
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:
View Results

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Icarus more like chickarus amirite

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I have the perfect trick for hot girl summer and I can’t wait to share it with all of you

this is a Yihua 862BD+ 2-in-1 hot air rework station and soldering iron. it only cost me $100 and now I have all the heat I can handle and more! it makes it so hot I can melt lead free solder and get a perfect joint and not just on PLCC packages but on BGA too! if you’re in need of more heat for your hot girl summer you can’t go wrong with this 2-in-1 hot air rework station

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

corgski posted:

I have the perfect trick for hot girl summer and I can’t wait to share it with all of you

this is a Yihua 862BD+ 2-in-1 hot air rework station and soldering iron. it only cost me $100 and now I have all the heat I can handle and more! it makes it so hot I can melt lead free solder and get a perfect joint and not just on PLCC packages but on BGA too! if you’re in need of more heat for your hot girl summer you can’t go wrong with this 2-in-1 hot air rework station

:nice:

Ventral EggSac

If a girl is in the summer and it gets gradually hotter that's dangerous cause she won't realize it till it's too late, but if the summer's already hot when she gets in she knows to jump out

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Nothing says summer like the smell of hot girls sizzling over a charcoal grill

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hot grilled girls

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hot girl summer is getting hotter every year

... thanks to GLOBAL WARMING

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

did ... did anyone say hutt girl summer yet

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

or ... i don't know ... hat girl summer did i miss anyone saying that

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just to clarify, and I can't believe I have to say this, rolling up your windows and sitting in your car on a hot day is not a "hot girl summer"

alexandriao

barfdog posted:

real happy for all you gals but my wardrobe is honestly more kinda hot girl autumn so imma give this one a miss

oh but didnt you know! the hot girl thing this summer is to wear out of season getups!

spring - autumn getups
summer - winter getups
autum - summer getups
winter - spring getups

so it looks like you're a little off but that doesn't matter!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ready for Snot Girl Summer

nut

Luvcow posted:

just to clarify, and I can't believe I have to say this, rolling up your windows and sitting in your car on a hot day is not a "hot girl summer"

im not coming out

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Luvcow posted:

But it could be a hot girl simmer.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

im not coming out

*frantically banging on the window as you twerk, your butt rhythmically sliding down the scalding hot sweat covered window* "NUT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, PLEASE JUST TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONER!"

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

But it could be a hot girl simmer.

"NOT FUNNY DUDE, BYOB HAS GONE A FULL 3 WEEKS WITHOUT A WORKPLACE DEATH!"

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Luvcow posted:

be sure to leave the windows cracked and a dish of water in the car

if you want to put her favorite music on too that might help

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Giving a frosty beverage to a young lady named Summer because she stated she was hot

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alexandriao

helo b y o b i have a question about the hot, girlsummer and that is i see people wearing crop tops, adn i am wondering if there is a shirt like that but the inverse for men? like women get the crop top but that has to be made out of something usually another tshirt so basically what im asking is if there's a thing for men that like is the bit that is cut off but nothing else

if this doesnt ecist we van call it the reverse crop top and i think it would be very coo l and fashionable to wear in the hot seasons because it stops the belly button being cooked like a goose.

and maybe if you sell some reverse crop tops that means you can give some money to me so i can be come a very rich and happy person thankyou

Finger Prince

alexandriao posted:

helo b y o b i have a question about the hot, girlsummer and that is i see people wearing crop tops, adn i am wondering if there is a shirt like that but the inverse for men? like women get the crop top but that has to be made out of something usually another tshirt so basically what im asking is if there's a thing for men that like is the bit that is cut off but nothing else

if this doesnt ecist we van call it the reverse crop top and i think it would be very coo l and fashionable to wear in the hot seasons because it stops the belly button being cooked like a goose.

and maybe if you sell some reverse crop tops that means you can give some money to me so i can be come a very rich and happy person thankyou

A corset? Corsets are kind of reverse crop tops.

Hot boy summer.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
1) Get a tank top that’s 3-4 sizes too big.
2) Cut off the bottom six inches.
3) Move over, Versace. There’s a new sheriff in town.

Ventral EggSac

alexandriao posted:

I have no idea what this is from, disclaimer

frump truck

hello... again!

what season is for doughy mid-30s guy

cruft

frump truck posted:

CAKE BOY AUTUMN

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

frump truck posted:

:siren: HOT GIRL SUMMER! :siren:

:boom:

cruft

Luvcow posted:

:siren: HOT GIRL SUMMER! :siren:

:boom:

:vince:

Android Blues

hottest girl summer, hot girl winter, make the whole world hot. hot goblin goblin. hot summer orc

- the Bard, inspired by the Muse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

hottest girl summer, hot girl winter, make the whole world hot. hot goblin goblin. hot summer orc

- the Bard, inspired by the Muse