Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:?
yes
oh hell yeah gurl
hot drat
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:
View Results

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

What happened to cold man summer?

https://i.imgur.com/b4kpepI.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

alexandriao posted:

helo b y o b i have a question about the hot, girlsummer and that is i see people wearing crop tops, adn i am wondering if there is a shirt like that but the inverse for men? like women get the crop top but that has to be made out of something usually another tshirt so basically what im asking is if there's a thing for men that like is the bit that is cut off but nothing else

if this doesnt ecist we van call it the reverse crop top and i think it would be very coo l and fashionable to wear in the hot seasons because it stops the belly button being cooked like a goose.

and maybe if you sell some reverse crop tops that means you can give some money to me so i can be come a very rich and happy person thankyou

A corset? Corsets are kind of reverse crop tops.

Hot boy summer.