Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:?
yes
oh hell yeah gurl
hot drat
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:
View Results

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:siren: it is officially a hot girl summer in byob! :siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbcLcSY2au4
:stare:you go girl!:stare:

twerking is in
gigantic asses are in

-post you're pics or videos of yourself twerking your way through summer
-share your experiences of your :siren:hot girl summer:siren:
-share, discuss, analyze any tips or trick to achieving your maximum :siren:hot girl summer:siren:
-post pics of your :siren:hot girl summer:siren: dioramas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

omfg :love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i feel like people are t taking hot girl summer seriously enough

i twerked in front of my local Dunkin' Donuts for 20 minutes after getting my coffee this morning. i'm doing my part.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I have some hot girl tips and tricks!

first, and this may seem counterintuitive, you do not want your girl to be TOO hot. try for two levels of heat, a hotter one that can really sear with an unforgettable first impression, and a lower, more smoldering level of heat that will finish the job.

second, when it comes to cleaning your girl, wait until they are good and hot then give them a nice rubdown with a damp cloth. we've all heard the cautionary tales about dirty girls.

the third has to do with smoking. there is such a thing as too much smoke! the smoking imparts flavor to be sure, but keep in mind that not every flavor is to everybody's liking. a nice laid back mellow smoke goes well with most things.

welp those are my hot girl tips so far, I will keep the thread posted as the summer progresses! meanwhile, please share your own hot girl knowledge, it's invaluable for newbies and the more experienced alike!

going to add this to the op, ty

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

BIG hot girl summer update! hot girl is dead 😔 #HotGirlBummer

i dont care if we have to "weekend at bernies" this poo poo, i will not let this ruin my hot girl summer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just to clarify, and I can't believe I have to say this, rolling up your windows and sitting in your car on a hot day is not a "hot girl summer"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

im not coming out

*frantically banging on the window as you twerk, your butt rhythmically sliding down the scalding hot sweat covered window* "NUT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, PLEASE JUST TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONER!"

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

But it could be a hot girl simmer.

"NOT FUNNY DUDE, BYOB HAS GONE A FULL 3 WEEKS WITHOUT A WORKPLACE DEATH!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

frump truck posted:

what season is for doughy mid-30s guy

:siren: HOT GIRL SUMMER! :siren:

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

hottest girl summer, hot girl winter, make the whole world hot. hot goblin goblin. hot summer orc

- the Bard, inspired by the Muse