Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

nice restaurant you got here. sure would be a shame if someone locked all the doors and then burned it to the ground with everyone inside it. I'd hate for there to be a surprise health inspection and the health inspector has a knife and he stabs you with it. wouldn't want your restaurant to be voted one of the best in your area and then foodies start showing up from miles around and ruining the vibe and the kitchen used to be so laid back and in sync but now everybody's stressed all the time because the foodies are impossible to please, you're working 14 hr days 6 days a week, you're getting addicted to cigarettes and cocaine, screaming at your staff, and then one day a disgruntled sous chef cuts the brakes on your car and you're masturbating in your car on your way home when the brakes stop working and you plunge into a gorge but you don't die, but you're trapped in the car so you dial 911 but you make it a video call by mistake and you're still jerking yourself off and the video goes viral and people start calling your restaurant "the tiny dick jerk off palace" and it's even on Google maps with that name. I'm going to leave this envelope here, you fill it with whatever you think is sufficient payment to make sure none of those things happen. I'll be back to pick it up once I've eaten at this lovely restaurant, on the house, natch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

rear end-penny posted:

One glass full of the will to live, please.

*grabs your glass and drinks it* hahaha, now I want to have two lives