Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

1password
homebrew
git
the dotfiles/homedir git repo you have hosted elsewhere so you don’t have to reconfigure poo poo like a chump

gnupg
pinentry-mac for entering your yubikey’s PIN
your .emacs.d git repo, with full use of use-package so things auto download when first started
emacs 27
your shell (I use zsh with zpresto)

LLVM
openjdk 16
Firefox
GOG
Stardew Valley
your various git repos for personal projects

That’s it. If you have other stuff just delete it you don’t need it

If some of these don’t make sense because you’re not on Mac OS then gently caress off and get your poo poo together like a grown-rear end adult already, goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

emacs lmfao

go post on a listserv

I use the built-in news reader as the IMAP client for my email so I kinda do this whenever I reply to something.

emacs rules

also yeah, forgot iterm2 add that to the definitive list I posted earlier

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

alexandriao posted:

poo poo now i want to write a forums wrapper to interact with it via email

I desperately want an NNTP gateway for the forums so I can use gnus for this too and shed this browserly coil

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I used it to get the instrumental version of the oxenfurt music from Witcher 3 so I can have it as background music during my day. The OST version has some terrible singing over it. It’s criminally bad so using youtube-dl to get the other version is like a reverse crime

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

They actually hired the dude behind it at one point, but I guess it didn’t go well and he left pretty quickly.