Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

D.N. Nation posted:

This is just........not really well put together. At all. Looks like poo poo.

I like the idea, but the execution is so half-rear end.
NXT does goofy stuff well and that's it, probably because they're writing for an audience of Triple H. That's why Dexter Lumis is my favorite character in NXT right now. Creepy AND goofy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Cameron Grimes in this gimmick he has absolutely rules

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wow, no footage of Ted DiBiase Jr holding the title???

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like that the Million Dollar Championship will always be worth a million dollars no matter what year it is

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ted is working way too hard trying to put over this goofy-rear end story

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm so sad that LA Knight will win this match because Millionaire Hick Cameron Grimes is my other favorite NXT character :negative:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Benne posted:

Ted is working way too hard trying to put over this goofy-rear end story

Nah it's been a solid story all throughout. Goofy sure, but everyone's been doing good work, especially Grimes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

We just had a match with a buncha mortal combat characters and now we've got a tall woman who looks like Sonya Blade

:psyduck:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I watched that promo video and still don’t get WHY The Million Dollar Championship is on the line

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol they ditched CFO’s for the fisher price keyboard prerecorded songs

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Why don't they just hang the belt?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Lol. They’re keeping the belt in the clear briefcase.

That seems awfully high

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

Why don't they just hang the belt?

Looks pretty cool in the case like that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They should have Kross feud with Grimes after winning Ohio’s Vax-a-Million lottery

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
He never had that kind of security when he was the champion.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
this crowd seems fairly mild

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"kiss his grits" chant lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I think this is the first actual match I've seen of Cameron Grimes. He's fun.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster posted:

I like that the Million Dollar Championship will always be worth a million dollars no matter what year it is

$1,000,000 in 1989 when it debuted would be $2,170,927.42 today. Doesn't have the same ring to it

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I typically understand the purpose of talent I don't personally like, but I have genuinely no idea why they hired LA Knight.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Digital Jedi posted:

$1,000,000 in 1989 when it debuted would be $2,170,927.42 today.

Sure, but it's not worth that. It's worth a million dollars. Always has been, always will be.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CarlCX posted:

I typically understand the purpose of talent I don't personally like, but I have genuinely no idea why they hired LA Knight.
He was funny once and now it's WWE obsessed with hiring ex TNA stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfaL-wk3e-c

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WHY

the crowd didn't even react

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
never seen that before

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

why would you do that spot

the gently caress

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

My favorite part about this Cameron Grimes gimmick is he legitimately did make enough money off crypto sitting at home in NXT and came up with this gimmick on his own. Dave Meltzer said he was "Legitimately the richest man in NXT" because of what he made off Gamestop

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol at Wade "it must be gold plated"

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I like that the painted gold ladder weighs more

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I have to give WWE credit for whatever their mask rule is. Everyone is wearing them.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Killing each other for this goofy match

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CarlCX posted:

he was a free agent from the nwa when wwe was afraid of anyone with even mildly a name was going to aew. so he probably lied to them or something that he was getting looked at by them

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Dango Bango posted:

I have to give WWE credit for whatever their mask rule is. Everyone is wearing them.

people dont want to identified as attending a wwe show in 2021

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
so far everything's been enjoyable imo

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Killing each other for this goofy match

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hahahahahaha WHYYYYYY

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus gently caress that bump

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I don't get this booking at all

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
grimes looked good in that match, wrong guy won

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lmao sure give the million dollar title to the most boring bland rear end person possible