Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

he was a free agent from the nwa when wwe was afraid of anyone with even mildly a name was going to aew. so he probably lied to them or something that he was getting looked at by them

but why would you PUSH him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
At least 2 ladders were supposed to break right?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
after all that you give LA Knight the win.

Just :lol: booking

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CarlCX posted:

but why would you PUSH him

Dango Bango posted:

I don't get this booking at all

payed a lot for him with the dont go to aew contract, and also the guy is pushing 40

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol LA Knight loving sucks

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
was it LA Knight that dressed like dollar store OC for a week or two? or was it Kyle?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Why is everyone in WWE using the word "drip" now?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Grimes really shoulda won that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hirez posted:

was it LA Knight that dressed like dollar store OC? or was it Kyle?

Kyle.

LA Knight is basically an unlicensed dollar tree action figure of the Rock

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
reminder: raquel sees herself on the same level as eddie and rey

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
raquel is so bland lmao. excited to she her unable to hang in a singles match yet again

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Kyle.

LA Knight is basically an unlicensed dollar tree action figure of the Rock

Rock action figures have more charisma.

And remind me - Ember won the title but not until after Asuka basically vacated it, right?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

WWE always messes up in pushing the Diesel over the Shawn.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

KungFu Grip posted:

raquel is so bland lmao. excited to she her unable to hang in a singles match yet again

best part is triple h gets incredibly defensive of her because he sees her as a future megastar on the main roster when its way more likely she ends up like nia jax 2.0 except without the connection to a wrestler who actually matters

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Hey it's the first ever Latino woman to be a champion in the WWE!

Except for all those others that don't count. Yes, including Bayley

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
for those bitching about the entrance music just wait until you hear raquel's theme if you haven't heard it

its an all time bad theme for a champion

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I don't care about either of these dorks

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

And remind me - Ember won the title but not until after Asuka basically vacated it, right?

Yep won a fatal 4-way for the vacant tile against Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross, and Peyton Royce of all people in a nice little time capsule from what seems like 100 years ago

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ember Moon: Firey
Diaz: Powerful

How is being powerful an intangible, you can measure that. What does firey even mean in this context

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

RealFoxy posted:

What does firey even mean in this context

"is Black"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I loathe the Everything Wrong With style of rapid-fire criticism but Raquel looked bad on each of the very first two spots of the match.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Raquel's offense is so loving bland and as a result everyone has to carry her through these matches

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ember is bumping her rear end off for this match.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dakota's outfit is amazing

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Great visual of the Diesel of NXT's women's division using Diesel's move

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

Great visual of the Diesel of NXT's women's division using Diesel's move

And just like Diesel's title reign, her reign has caused NXT ratings to drop whenever she has an advertised segment

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dakota's hair is so distracting

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ember looks so much slower than I ever remember. What's the deal?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Dango Bango posted:

Had an injury that almost ended her career and also she's working with Raquel, where everyone has to slow down because she's green as gooseshit.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Had an injury that almost ended her career and also she's working with Raquel, where everyone has to slow down because she's green as gooseshit.

I was just about to post the realization it's this after that dive.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

She's been a lot slower since she came back from injury. It was so bad that she almost had to retire. Don't remember how she got injured? She obliterated her Achilles running in the background of a 24/7 title skit

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I like Beth's jacket/outfit. Shiny

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

almost had a career ending acl injury and Raquel isnt that fast of worker either

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So yeah, this is how almost all of Raquel's matches play out. She gets ran over by the other person, with a few small hope spots (for her), but then regains control at the very end and wins in like two moves.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah Ember is kinda washed, what a bummer :(

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
that was actually a perfect sneaky assist

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol the obnoxious hair

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This match should've been Dakota/Shotzi instead

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
As someone who's exploded an achilles, it permanently makes you aware that you have a second one so you're always at like 75% when doing anything with your ankles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Benne posted:

This match should've been Dakota/Shotzi instead

Yeah Dakota should be the champ instead too