Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Kross got his three minutes of time and now its time for his work mandated 4 minute nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WHAT THE gently caress

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DarkstarIV posted:

Kross got his three minutes of time and now its time for his work mandated 4 minute nap

I'll have to rewatch to get an exact count but by now he is been out of the match for 10 minutes

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Triple H is spitting in the face of the no leg slaps mandate for this match.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
that double super kick onto a moonsaulting dunne jfc

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I've noticed this crowd will chant for a couple of seconds but then it will die almost immediately. very odd

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kross' cardio is absolutely not a thing they need to hide around dude was working long work shoot style matches with the occasional big power moves and they were good matches. They're just booking him to wrestle more like he's Brock.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hirez posted:

Gargano caught him too. You can see Dunne's rotation change/speed up because of the push from Gargano's kick connecting.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Hirez posted:

yea that was cool

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
3 minutes since Kross got slammed on the table

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Hirez posted:

yea that ruled

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

KungFu Grip posted:

Kross' cardio is absolutely not a thing they need to hide around dude was working long work shoot style matches with the occasional big power moves and they were good matches. They're just booking him to wrestle more like he's Brock.

Except Brock has infinitely more charisma.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ahahahahhahaaha

e: this was me laughing at Kross' terrible selling

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I actually would go back to watching NXT if they put the belt on o'reilly

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

There are only I'd guess 100ish people in this crowd so I can see why they can't sustain the best chants.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Vic Joseph needs to talk less.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Doing the Bret Hart counter in Shawn Michaels inspired gear smdh

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jesus Cole caught KOR with that one

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
god drat what a kick from Cole

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
lmao o'reilly's face

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kross's finisher is a cuddle?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Underrated match in WWE history: Bikertaker/Rock/Angle at Vengeance '02. Totally stands out from how they usually book multi-man stuff because the three of them just beat the poo poo out of each other, in the ring, within proximity of each other the entire time. No mandatory napping. Good stuff. More of that, please.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
This should be one of those matches where I’m not sure who is going to pick up the win, But pretty much waiting for cross to come in and pick up the pieces of whoever is left for the win

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Cool match bad result

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
lolololol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
dont end like this

narrator: they ended it like that

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

A big problem with Kross is he's a big power guy and they gave him a rear naked choke finish. It's so anti climactic when the rest of his poo poo is throwing guys around.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lmao what a loving stupid result

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Digital Jedi posted:

So who does Kross pin?
Leaning to KOR eats it.

Also fully expect Kross to 'hulk' up hit a finisher and that's it after being 'out' for a long time.

Well I was sort of right! Called KOR but not a submission

What a good match barring everything involving Kross

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol crowd loving hates that

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Actually the CWC fans are quiet because they're being very respectful of Karrion Kross

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So who does Kross even face next haha

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
That's a guy that is going to be NXT champion for a long, long time

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Le Saboteur posted:

There are only I'd guess 100ish people in this crowd so I can see why they can't sustain the best chants.

yea that's fair I guess... but like indie shows get pretty rowdy and it's like the similar amount of people. I dunno. it doesn't really matter

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That was a fine match, definitely think the four outside of Kross carried it the most but Kross was ok.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
waiting for keith's music to hit

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What does Scarlet even do?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Le Saboteur posted:

A big problem with Kross is he's a big power guy and they gave him a rear naked choke finish. It's so anti climactic when the rest of his poo poo is throwing guys around.

This is also why I hate the full Nelson as Lashley’s finisher, especially when he had a great power finisher like the Dominator in his moveset already

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That was a fun spotty multiman with one stinker involved who took a nap and then won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Codependent Poster posted:

lol crowd loving hates that

Well Kross and Gonzalez are the two shittiest NXT champions in the history of the brand.