Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

it's rare when you can tell how much a crowd hates something just through sound, but when you saw that finish coming and then happen, you could tell everyone hated it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dacap posted:

This is also why I hate the full Nelson as Lashley’s finisher, especially when he had a great power finisher like the Dominator in his moveset already

At least with the full nelson you can swing the guy around. Kross just nuzzling guys into gentle spooning is terrible

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Ah so Samoa Joe is returning as the GM of NXT.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

How they didnt end that with Keith Lee breaking through the house like the kool-aid man

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hahahaha what the gently caress was that ending?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph posted:

waiting for keith's music to hit

:sigh:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Regal stepping down as GM? i hope his replacement isnt who i think it is

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Regal retiring?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Hirez posted:

How they didnt end that with Keith Lee breaking through the house like the kool-aid man

SERIOUSLY

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
"Mr Regal what were your thoughts of Takeover: In Your House"

*Quits immediately*

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Joe as the GM of NXT is probably the best realistic use for him in WWE (assuming he really can't wrestle full-time anymore)

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

So was there an overall theme to the night that Regal couldn't control what was going on?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
anyway, very brave for wwe to start the show with the best match

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Didn’t they fire Joe?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

xbilkis posted:

Joe as the GM of NXT is probably the best realistic use for him in WWE (assuming he really can't wrestle full-time anymore)

I thought it came out after he was cut that he was never actually injured during his WWE run?

I mean maybe his body was catching up to him, but he wasn't injured 24/7 like wwe made it seem

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Le Saboteur posted:

So was there an overall theme to the night that Regal couldn't control what was going on?
The Women and the main event guys kept fighting all night, and I'm not sure why it was up to a 53 year old man to pull apart every single brawl but apparently it was

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Astro7x posted:

Didn’t they fire Joe?

He's been back at the Performance Center in the last week with multiple sites saying there's strong talk they wanted him back for something in NXT. If it is to be the GM it's probably highly likely his body really can't go anymore, or can't go in anything but limited engagements.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Hirez posted:

I thought it came out after he was cut that he was never actually injured during his WWE run?

I mean maybe his body was catching up to him, but he wasn't injured 24/7 like wwe made it seem

Realistically he probably went and got checked out by a third party and got cleared, but is also cognizant of his age and injury history and wants to play it safe.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

RealFoxy posted:

The Women and the main event guys kept fighting all night, and I'm not sure why it was up to a 53 year old man to pull apart every single brawl but apparently it was

To add to that they have been having more and more brawls for a few weeks. Kross even called out Regal I think last week saying new management might be needed

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Leading to a more intimidating authority figure being installed so yeah that does seem like the perfect role for Joe.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's a loving stupid storyline if that's where they're going

"We need an overbearing parent to keep the rowdy children in line, that will definitely help our wrestlers look like stars"

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Benne posted:

It's a loving stupid storyline if that's where they're going

"We need an overbearing parent to keep the rowdy children in line, that will definitely help our wrestlers look like stars"

What do you mean?! This is the ultimate culmination of the "Samoa Joe wants to be daddy" storyline that began on the main roster with AJ Styles!

Triple H believes in character continuity!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

KungFu Grip posted:

anyway, very brave for wwe to start the show with the best match

aw, the one match I didn't see.. maybe I'll catch a replay of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Leading to a more intimidating authority figure being installed so yeah that does seem like the perfect role for Joe.
Rather than punishing the people who can't stop fighting backstage, Regal decides to retire so they can hire someone who will whoops the asses of his employees for getting out of line.

Wait, when you put it that way it sounds even worse