Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I'm trying to get through this gap in a cave in FC5. I can't just walk through it but if you jump you can set a line. If you try and pull yourself through you just get stuck even at the widest point. Is this a glitch? I can just fast travel away but I'm probably supposed to get through right?

e- nvm- I'm an idiot you just walk round to the left. :doh:

Jippa fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Dec 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Is the DLC for fc5 any good?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I like sneakily attacking open world outposts. I really don't enjoy the corridor shooter stuff.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Cheers.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I know this isn't an original thought but I'm now convinced the best way to play both farcry and assasin's creed games is with about a 1/2 year gap between each. I might just alternate between each franchise and buy the previous years version when it goes on sale. I got fc5 and doom eternal for 20 quid.

I thought fc5 was really good fun and the setting was great. I skipped pretty much all the cut scenes so I'm not bothered about the ending (which I was reading people didn't like). I like just sneaking up on outposts and using a silenced sniper rifle.

I will play fc6 next year around this time next year. :)

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Yeah I just got fc6 for £20 on the epic games store. If anyone was waiting for a price drop. It runs well on my old machine so I'm happy so far.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I enjoy sneaking around in the woods in montana with a silenced sniper rifle.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
What is everyone's favourite close range silenced weapon?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Can I find Dr. Yanny Dabolos and kill him to stop him ringing me in combat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

orcane posted:

He actually remains in that bar where you pick up the first quest from him, I didn't try killing him (you will also return to him after all his quests).

Thanks I will try and shank him.