Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I’m still doing my usual Far Cry thing with this game (100% completion, collect everything except paid for items, every mission, etc) and I’m really enjoying it. The series scratches some kind of itch in my brain and I really like the formula.

I haven’t even conquered one territory yet, just searching for shrines and usb sticks while completing some Yaran Stories and the occasional mission.

Also glad to see the Primal love. I really hope the in between game is Primal 2, as I’m not using the bow at all this game and could use a good reason to return to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think it’s a race reward, I don’t have it yet either

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Big ehhhhhh on that one

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Still slowly working my way through this game and just finished the hotel defence mission and wondering, is it possible to save Jonron? A website says her death is player determined

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I really liked the FC5 setting/ map. 6’s island is also beautiful, but it’s not quite the same

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I really liked 4 and New Dawn’s outpost replay

Still working on 6’s narrative campaign, it might have one?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Just popping in to say how much I hate Special Operations, especially the Cocodrilo map. I’ve never been so lost in a video game before, and having a beeping bomb just makes it worse.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Second Echelon up at Lola’s this week. I use the MP7 a lot- is it worth picking it up?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Well I just finished the game. It took me a while (over a year and a half, I think?) because I wanted to get 100% on everything, like I did with all the other FC’s. I was pretty annoyed by the ending and felt that they could have gone in a better direction, but overall I really enjoyed Yara.

Here’s hoping 7 (or an in between game?) will be coming soon.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just wanted the kid to make it. I thought that after his dad died he’d just go to the States and be happy.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You’re right, that definitely looks like a Far Cry game. Thanks!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wtf if any of this is true: https://insider-gaming.com/far-cry-7-story-details/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yikes :chloe: