Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Bring back Far Cry Predator.
New Dawn didn't go far enough with the powers.
Hell, just make it a DLC for 6. It's 6 but you have super animal powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

I liked Steep a lot so I'm kinda looking forward to Riders Republic lol
Yeah saaame :(
I played the beta for RR and I was like "Ugh fine, I am having fun."

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I toured through a Rank 8 Main Town as a Rank 3, two headshots from my starter island rifle to take people down. Took the checkpoints that lead into the city, now who's surrounded :smug:

Are non-unique weapons crate locations randomized? I've somehow managed to get every single Auto-Pistol but not single one regular one outside of the starter pistol and a revolver that I bought that's no better than the Autocrat unique I got but it has less ammo and a longer reload.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Chicharron and Guapo don't seem to actually help me all that much. Boom Boom is fine I guess. Chorizo doesn't work with my style. But Oluso, dang they slap.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I went with male Dani because watching someone's stream and the outfits on female Dani didn't look as cool. But this time round it doesn't seem as clear cut like Mass Effect and AC Odyssey were.
Also just let us change genders at will if it doesn't effect gameplay/story :colbert: