Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

I just finished my first replay of Far Cry 2 in a long time, and holy hell does that need a remake. It's the game that set up the rest of the franchise for about two decades now (and many of Ubi's future franchises), and I'd like to see them revisit it in some way instead of working on FC7 or whatever. It's a solid core - fun to drive around the African landscape and do dirty jobs while looking for diamonds - but they really need to rework the constantly repopulating guard posts and ruthless enemy AI. Seriously, that crap was annoying as hell. That'll be the last time I play it, though. Very rose-tinted glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU