Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So against my better judgment, Far Cry 6 was on sale a week ago for $25 on PC so I bought it. And actually, I am enjoying this game a lot? This has ended up being a very good open world FPS that is a lot of fun to play, and the storyline is no where near as neutral as UBISoft tried to claim before it released. I think i'm maybe half way through the main story? 13 hours in, and so there is still time for the game to be like "actually, both sides are right." like what happened in Far Cry 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

57 minutes of end credits.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Perhaps I should give FC6 a chance, since it’s dirt cheap on Series X now and I assume it will be better playing that way as opposed to GeForce now. I know keyboard and mouse are better, I’m just more comfortable using a controller.

Yeah get it with Series X support, completely worth it, but even the PC version is not that system demanding. All I had was raytracing turned off and the game ran at a constant 60fps.