Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I want to like this, but I really don't know anything about it in terms of gameplay. Everything has really been about the story which I know will be awful and cringey because historically usually both sides ARE awful. But I guess they really want to play up Giancarlo Esposito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

I actually like this game after falling off of Far Cry 5. But I'm already sick of the Juan character and all the talk about guerillas this and guerillas that.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

It really sucks that they removed Far Cry arcade and the map editor. I remember liking to play people's maps in Far Cry 4.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

I liked 6 but some campaigns are way better than the others. The legends one was easily the best for me and the Maximas Matanzas was the worst. I have no idea why the game would make you put up with Bembe's poo poo.