Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Talas posted:

I really like the pose. He's like running because he's late to do battle and screaming to the Chaos bus to wait for him.

Needs a piece of toast in their mouth. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Eagerly awaiting the final push to start playing Seraphon AoS.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Cooked Auto posted:

A friend remarked that the presentation looked as if they had hired an american media agency, very corporate and rehearesed.
My gut reaction was that it looked like a video game stream presentation.

I get the feeling those might be the norm from here on. Bringing in the guys behind the games were nice, but it definitely felt stilted at times.

Better than than wasting the first 10 minutes on "where are you watching from? What are you working on?" like just get on to the reveals the chat moves too fast.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

The ideal Warhammer preview:

Quick intro

For each preview:
- Video
- A minute or two talking about it
- Then, show a rotating view of each key model or set of models for 20ish seconds while this plays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_rx8IEyxF0
- Punctuate with Minions going "oooooooh!" and that sfx if kids yelling "YAY!"

Repeat

Oh, and one more thing as an outgoing teaser.