Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I got beguiled by the idea of assembling and painting a bunch of small plastic lizardmen, so I guess I’m in this hobby now. Starting with a Kroxigor probably wasn’t an advisable decision, but it sure was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Is there a good 3D printable sculpt of Nakai the Wanderer out there anywhere? I want to have him in with my Kroxigor (technically warspawned because dammit the gator head is cooler), but I'd like for him to actually be Bigger than the other Krox.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

grassy gnoll posted:

Who's explicitly surviving, anyway?

I choose to believe that Nakai is presently walking over from the Old World, it's just going to take him a while :colbert:.

Why yes, I did get into Warhammer via Total War, why do you ask.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Yeah, I was all ready to get tempted into poor financial decisions by fancy rat models. That's still going to happen, but I wanted it to happen now.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Aww, I liked BoC. I know I say this as someone still in the early stages of building a First Army who hasn't played a game, but the way that they're the most devoted to Chaos but Chaos could not give two shits about them was cool. And they're such a good omnipresent but low-level threat that can scale up to Actual Threat if needed. Goatman Prime lurks behind every bush!

I know they're still presumably part of the setting--there's Tzaangors and Slaangors after all--but it doesn't feel the same without them being Actually Represented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

The Weapons Team are just too Skaven to me to not come back. Like, isn’t a bunch of meat shields blocking the way for the weapons teams firing into them kind of the default Skaven list?