Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Darius099 posted:

God damnit, why can't I just have my goddamn bonybois. What a loving price to pay for new skeleton sculpts :(

The books been pulled from the shelves but the army still seems to be legit, I can still build legion lists on the app and it has all the rules there, but the points/warscrolls have been adjusted to the Soulblight ones.

As long as I can still play a Deathrattle army lead by Arkhan I’m right as rain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chosen-...1-127632-2357-0

If you only read one completely insane eBay listing today, please make it this one. Full fuckin manifesto in the item description.