Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, was planning on splitting the 4e starter with a friend (she gets the Skaven, I get the Stormcast). To that end, we found an 3e starter, with me taking the Stormcast and my partner getting the Orcs. The Stormcast really didn't appeal to me per se, but a partner managed to convince me to get into Nighthaunt. I managed to find the battleforce for them and an old 2e starter, so more ghosts and SigMarines.

Well, cue me getting a concussion and having to be laid up for a week with no work. I decided to work on some of the Stormcast as something to do. Me being me, I can't do the standard paint scheme (except on historical minis).

First one:

Not a great paint job, but mostly to see what colors would work well and as a proof of concept. Squatted units are great for that, eh? And then someone goes 'enby colors?'

Yup, suddenly it went from being a side project to 'yup, this is my army now.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU