Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Ogion went on a halfmile or so, and said at last, 'To hear, one must be silent'.

Beerdeer posted:

Look what they did to my poor Legion army :(

Is this actually official because I have bought a ton of Legions of Nagash and I do not want to play with vampires for them.

Am I now being required to play with vampires and poo poo? Are they truly not going to be separate anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Ogion went on a halfmile or so, and said at last, 'To hear, one must be silent'.

The Deleter posted:

Yeah, Legions of Nagash is super gone. It's vampires all the way down, baybeeeee

God damnit, why can't I just have my goddamn bonybois. What a loving price to pay for new skeleton sculpts :(

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Does anybody have any recommendations for good sources on decorative bits for kitbashing? Like I'm going to do my own chaos warshrine and would love chaos-themed bits to help decorate it without having to scratch build every part, and the same thing for Daughters of Khaine stuff.

3d printable stuff would also be fine since I have a good resin printer.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Pyrolocutus posted:

It's a rather one track-thing (aside from the variations), but https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Citadel-Skulls-2017 will give you all the skulls you could ever need.

As a bonus, it goes well with both Chaos and DoK imho.

Haha, thanks! I've got two boxes already. They're truly the swiss army knife of basing supplies. Now I just need like... a way to get chaos spiky bits and symbols and such.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Beerdeer posted:

I picked up the Kruleboyz from a friend but I wasn’t able to get instructions. Anyone know of any online/willing to take pics of theirs?

You may also be able to search it up here: https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerInstructions/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Hihohe posted:

You say that because they havent released chaos fallen dragons yet.

Or skeletal dragons

They fuckin' better. And also some evil looking black dragon to replace the bajillion year old one with the horrribly stupid head.