Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Talas posted:

Legions of Nagash should be Soulblight Gravelords, OP ;)

Look what they did to my poor Legion army :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I figured out what really bothered me about the switch. Legions was a new way of doing a Death army that felt interesting, with Morghasts and the other cosmic horrors in the same army as your basic skeleton or zombie. With that flavor gone, Soulblight feels like a massive step backwards to Vampire Counts days. You can't do an interesting Death army because it's all siloed to Ghosts or Vamps or Ghouls or Bone Golems.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Any chance of someone rehosting the rules? My work blocks WHC.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I picked up the Kruleboyz from a friend but I wasn’t able to get instructions. Anyone know of any online/willing to take pics of theirs?

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Need those additional Orruk units quick. The Dominion box only has one Battleline unit

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I had a good time with Hobgrots last night, but their only real enemy was equally-crappy Ungors.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I love the Kruleboyz. It's serendipitous that they dropped right after Soulblight Gravelords killed my interest in my Undead army.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I’m all about Kruleboyz but I’m going to add in some Savage Orruks just so I can paint the goofy old style for fun.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Soulblights are super boring. That could be salt over losing my Legions army.

I gave up on undead entirely to move to Orruks

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Kruleboyz!

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Both Army Painter and Vallejo make spray gunmetals.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
What year did the really insane metal pink horrors come out? The turn yourself inside out ones.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I'd honestly prefer widespread nerfs

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I played Underworlds last night for the first time in years. I always forget how much I like that game.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
It’s not hard, plays quick, and the new starter set, Gnarlwood, just came out. Getting older warbands is tricky but there are a bunch of current ones.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Buying Gnarlwood gets you everything you need to play and two warbands. Buying additional warbands is one pack and comes with figures and cards.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Any WU warband is, yes.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Trying out Warcry tonight for the first time. I love how thematic it is, but I'm suspecting I'd rather just play Underworlds.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
White_scar_bikes.jpeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I like everything about the saurus except for the head crests