Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Segment 1: Announcer is excited a hot lady showed up, woman nobody knows squashes an established talented wrestler, woman nobody knows is somehow shocked and really excited that she's great at wrestling?, celebrates obliviously with the heel who refused to wrestle
Segment 2: Women's tag team has a photoshoot and is mad that another tag team is practicing wrestling, other tag team says "You only care about your looks," first tag team says "You're just jealous the belts would look better on us!"

Great content, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nintendo calling their lawyers as we speak

https://pokemon-vega.fandom.com/wiki/Droudrop

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

xbilkis posted:

Segment 1: Announcer is excited a hot lady showed up, woman nobody knows squashes an established talented wrestler, woman nobody knows is somehow shocked and really excited that she's great at wrestling?, celebrates obliviously with the heel who refused to wrestle
Segment 2: Women's tag team has a photoshoot and is mad that another tag team is practicing wrestling, other tag team says "You only care about your looks," first tag team says "You're just jealous the belts would look better on us!"

Great content, thank you

Johnny Ace is back in power, baby!!!

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
This scootersnake shirt is the best wrestling shirt ever

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Glad i read this thread to see what happened with Eva. 10/10, great stuff.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I like Doudrop

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Can't wait for her finisher, the "Doudrop In"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

I like Doudrop

Eat My Fuc

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

Eat My Fuc

Why don’t you like Doudrop

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
If Rhea loses tonight WWE will have hit a new milestone of making both women competing for the title look like massive loving loser geeks and it'll be hilarious.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Rhea alignment: heel now

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lol poor loving asuka, being shoved to the side for three complete idiots kayfabe wise

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Charlotte got it good on the nose it seems

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Drew is gonna get his guts ripped out then his limbs cut off and sent to every corner of Scotland?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
We haven't had a single wmotyc yet tonight but I have a feeling that is about to change

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DarkstarIV posted:

We haven't had a single wmotyc yet tonight but I have a feeling that is about to change

No Reginald so it's a no so far

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
What the gently caress is this match

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Digital Jedi posted:

Well that didn't age well

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
twisted bliss is still a garbage finisher for the same reason starship pain is a garbage finisher except less athletic than jomo

e: lol if they go with a storyline of alexa brainwashing reginald

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Digital Jedi posted:

you keep doing this lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DarkstarIV posted:

Well that didn't age well

graph posted:

you keep doing this lol

drat IT!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

graph posted:

you keep doing this lol

my summoning retribution from the ether isn't the worst thing anyone in these threads has done it turns out

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Intruder posted:

my summoning retribution from the ether

oh i thought that was digital jedi as well

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

elias just hung out standing there with a thumb in his belt

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
oh hey

another contender for a wmotyc nomination just due to who is in the match

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

it would have been really funny if they'd done the masvidal finish with elias doing that flying knee when ryker flew in. oh well

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

oh hey

another contender for a wmotyc nomination just due to who is in the match

I mean, I don't know. That flying knee whatever was kinda cool and a good little pop to start the match. They're fast, they're not sloppy. It seems like an okay mid-card match so far and I'm not really against either of them, here. If anything, the storytelling is kinda poo poo but they're not doing anything I'd consider to be bad or lovely. And they're believable in this.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I mean, I don't know. That flying knee whatever was kinda cool and a good little pop to start the match. They're fast, they're not sloppy. It seems like an okay mid-card match so far and I'm not really against either of them, here. If anything, the storytelling is kinda poo poo but they're not doing anything I'd consider to be bad or lovely. And they're believable in this.

The problem is that they are trying to portray Jaxson Ryker as a babyface when he's an absolutely lovely human being and everyone knows that.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I really think only a very small amount of people
who post on wrestling forums know that.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

I really think only a very small amount of people
who post on wrestling forums know that.

This is probably correct

Same with Riddle

e: I know it's a wrestling thing but I hate when someone hits a signature move that they've never actually achieved a pin with and the color guys yell "that's gotta be it!"

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 15, 2021

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

The problem is that they are trying to portray Jaxson Ryker as a babyface when he's an absolutely lovely human being and everyone knows that.

I mean they have a tendency of doing that.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
are we at 50% dqs for the matches tonight

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This is the worst WWE trope, the 1 on 1 match that turns into a 3 on 3 after interference

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

graph posted:

are we at 50% dqs for the matches tonight

9 matches
2 countouts and 2 DQs

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol I just looked at the clock and realized this is the main event

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tried to ask about this in the switch thread but they ignored it like i figured they would. does anybody else remember back in the 80s the company was called natendo? when did they change the name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

and that was a go home raw