Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Got a free atomic fireball today #blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I like those white bag gummy bears in the OP.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Jenny Agutter posted:

Got a free atomic fireball today #blessed

I’m not much of a candy guy but I loving love those things.

And mentos. I dated a girl that would always bring me the six roll bags of mentos because I’d be destroying those things constantly.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I like licorice and ginger candies, the flavor of both is intense and unique and pairs well with the sweetness of pure sugar. I know a few people that like ginger candies as well, but nobody else who likes licorice.

Me

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Same, I even liked salted licorice the one time I tried it.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Can’t go wrong with an almond joy.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I'm the only one I know who likes cinnamon candy.
At our wedding we had little gift bags at every place setting, and they had our favorite candies: Reese's Mini cups and Hot Tamales.

there was a lot leftover (fine, good for me), but one of my guest said it was because "no one" likes Reese's or Hot Tamales and my mind was blown

I also dig those cinnamon hard candies shaped like starlight mints/butterscotch discs

poo poo they also have those cinnamon bears which are more like juju than gummi

having fun posting
Feb 22, 2021
I love reeses eggs but you need to get them as early as possible before easter for maximum freshness, for they degrade on the shelf at room temperature as quickly as a normal chicken egg. I remember the reeses egg i bought at a walmart like the day after new years as one of the premium culinary experiences of my life

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

mlnhd posted:

there was a lot leftover (fine, good for me), but one of my guest said it was because "no one" likes Reese's or Hot Tamales and my mind was blown

Sever. Those are the best candies right there, my friend. Might've chucked in some Mike n Ikes but otherwise I would be happy to receive those and would likely be stealing them from other tables once I was drunk enough at the open bar.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I love sour candy, except the part where it turns the top of my tongue into raw meat. Sour Patch Kids doesn't give me the high anymore so I moved on to Warheads.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

mlnhd posted:

I'm the only one I know who likes cinnamon candy.
At our wedding we had little gift bags at every place setting, and they had our favorite candies: Reese's Mini cups and Hot Tamales.

what's it like to find out too late that your friends and family, both original and new, have awful taste

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Chalk crew checking in. Picked up some Gobstoppers.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Do you suck on them and savor each flavor or bite them halfway through and get a mix of vaguely fruity vaguely sour sugar dissolving on your tongue

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

No need to respond

I already know the answer if you are talking about the wonka “everlasting go stopper”, but sometimes those giant jawbreakers that don’t even fit in your mouth are also called gobstopper

mlnhd fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 7, 2021

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

quote:

nine-year-old girl in Starke, Florida, suffered severe burns, allegedly from biting on an exploding Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper that had been refrigerated, left out in the sun, then refrigerated again

is this really all you have to do to turn gobstoppers into a weapon lol

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

mlnhd posted:

No need to respond

I already know the answer if you are talking about the wonka “everlasting go stopper”, but sometimes those giant jawbreakers that don’t even fit in your mouth are also called gobstopper

Yeah I meant the Wonka box you can get for $1, but I also like the giant eyeball ones.

mlnhd posted:

I know what I'm doing this weekend.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

mlnhd posted:

what chain of events lead to this i wonder. lunch box?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
got me a mocha coffee flavored kitkat the other day, p good.

----------------

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
If they made Cadbury's Dairy Milks or Fruit'n Nut bars impulse buys at the register in the states, I would most certainly have diabetes by now.

----------------

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I used to like fruity candy like Skittles and Sweet Tarts but then they changed their green to Sour Apple from Lime and I loving hate Sour Apple.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

muscles like this! posted:

I used to like fruity candy like Skittles and Sweet Tarts but then they changed their green to Sour Apple from Lime and I loving hate Sour Apple.

Sour apple sucks bring back lime everything

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

ohnobugs posted:

Sour apple sucks bring back lime everything

:amen:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's a conspiracy. they all changed at the same time.

i did find a bag of oops! all lime skittles in the store the other day though. they still possess the technology, they just refuse to let us have it.

behold!

----------------

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I need to find a bag of those so I can mix it into a big bag of de-appled skittles

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I need to find a bag of those so I can mix it into a big bag of de-appled skittles

They sometimes just sell old school bags of Skittles with lime instead of sour apple so they know people want it.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I had a box of jujubes today. They were very soft—not stale like I usually like. But you gotta respect a candy that has violet and lilac flavors.

My sophisticated adult palate wants more flower flavored candy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

mlnhd posted:

I had a box of jujubes today. They were very soft—not stale like I usually like. But you gotta respect a candy that has violet and lilac flavors.

My sophisticated adult palate wants more flower flavored candy

I'm sorry? You say you want more green apple?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Hibiscus

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i love me some Agua de Jamaica, need more candy tasting like that.

----------------

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
The best chocolate is Tony's Chocolonely Milk Chocolate Carmel bars. The only slave free chocolate!

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
i loved when i worked at a place that started selling tony's the number of middle aged white women who would see that and be like "WELL!! WHAT ARE THEY IMPLYING BY THAT??"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The mixed peanut M&Ms are pleasant.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
chick at my work pulled a whole rear end nerds rope out of her purse the other day and offered me some.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Smythe posted:

chick at my work pulled a whole nerds rope out of her rear end the other day and offered me some.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Smythe posted:

chick at my work pulled a whole rear end nerds rope out of her purse the other day and offered me some.

Nerds rope is pro tier. They obsoleted nerds and vaulted themselves into the gummy hall of fame in one move.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Anonymous Robot posted:

Nerds rope is pro tier. They obsoleted nerds and vaulted themselves into the gummy hall of fame in one move.

Seriously. Nerds on their own are good but insubstantial, on the rope they add a nice crunch and some tang while you have the gummy to add some heft to the experience.

----------------

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I started going back to the office 2 days per week, and they have those white life savers mints. The only problem is they have both Pep O Mint and Wint O Green mixed together in the same jar and you have to smell each one to make sure it’s the correct flavor before you open it (wint o green)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I prefer the Pep O.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Don’t do what I did and mix up life savers and breath savers. That was a bad afternoon.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I ain’t had a lifesaver in a long time. drat those are good.